Skip to main content

Contact Housing

Easy! Here's how you can get in touch with someone in housing. 

If you're currently a student living in a residence hall and you have an issue, contact your Resident Director first:

Hogan Hall | University Hall

For other questions or issues, get in touch with someone by email at or by phone at (304) 929-1232.